Find a Recipe
About This Blog
Welcome to my online table! My name is Catherine and I love feeding people. By day, I am a scientific co-ordinator in a medical research institute. By night - or by weekend - I am generally found cooking like a maniac, rejoicing in farmers' markets, or talking endlessly about food.
While I am an omnivore, the vast majority of recipes on this blog are vegetarian, and many more are vegan, gluten-free or allergy friendly. You can find them through the menus above, or click on What if there isn't enough food? to learn more about this blog.
- Cake for a rainbow wedding
- Recipe: Simple Mint Syrup / Mint Cordial
- Recipe: Almond Cookies with Lemon Myrtle
- Recipe: Almond milk patisserie cream
- The Australian Women's Weekly Children's Birthday Cake Book - An Illustrated and Nostalgic Review
- Recipe: Creamy Decadent Quince Ice-Cream
- ~ Low Fructose ~
1, 2 and 3 years ago...
- 2013-09-23: Recipe: Funghi Alla Pizza! (With bonus Cheat's Pesto)
- 2012-09-23: Recipe: Oaty Chocolate Cranberry Biscuits
What’s cooking elsewhere?
- Medway Valley Walk - 16 miles between Tonbridge and Maidstone Bite-sized thoughts
- Banana sourdough flatbread: Vegan MoFo Green Gourmet Giraffe
- Lanzhou Beef Noodle Bar where's the beef? Vegetarians in Melbourne
- Bistro Pierre Lapin David Lebovitz
- Creamy Spinach Penne with Watermelon Green Kitchen Stories
- 6 Delicious Desserts To Make This Month The Garden of Eating
- fishie curry vegan about town
- Westville Chelsea, New York Ballroom Blintz
- Advent Calendar – Christmas Day! Cate Sings
- Monster Kitchen and Bar, NewActon Wayfaring Chocolate
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.