Find a Recipe
About This Blog
Welcome to my online table! My name is Catherine and I love feeding people. By day, I am a scientific co-ordinator in a medical research institute. By night - or by weekend - I am generally found cooking like a maniac, rejoicing in farmers' markets, or talking endlessly about food.
While I am an omnivore, the vast majority of recipes on this blog are vegetarian, and many more are vegan, gluten-free or allergy friendly. You can find them through the menus above, or click on What if there isn't enough food? to learn more about this blog.
- Recipe: Simple Mint Syrup / Mint Cordial
- Recipe: Almond milk patisserie cream
- Kitchen Adventures: Making the MasterChef Lolly Bag Cake
- Recipe: Sticky Apricot Cardamom Scrolls
- The Australian Women's Weekly Children's Birthday Cake Book - An Illustrated and Nostalgic Review
- Recipe: Chocolate Crackles for Grownups
- Recipe: Lentil, Mushroom & Cashew Bolognese That Really Tastes Alarmingly Like the Meaty Kind
- Recipe: Overnight Rice Pudding for a Cold Winter's Morning
1, 2 and 3 years ago...
- 2011-08-23: Recipe: Rosemary Chicken Skewers with Fruity Pilaf
- 2011-08-23: Mmmm....
What’s cooking elsewhere?
- Savoury Carrot Turmeric Muffins (vegan) Green Gourmet Giraffe
- Kines where's the beef? Vegetarians in Melbourne
- Beet Tartare with Sesame Labneh + Amsterdam Green Kitchen Stories
- Blackberry bake Bite-sized thoughts
- La Brocalou le Titoustock – French Antique Store David Lebovitz
- No Bake Stuffed Sweet Potato and Guacamole
- Strawberry Rhubarb Pie The Garden of Eating
- fishie curry vegan about town
- Westville Chelsea, New York Ballroom Blintz
- Advent Calendar – Christmas Day! Cate Sings
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.