Welcome to the brand new Vegetarian food challenge that aims to show the world how delicious – and how easy! – good vegetarian food can be!
This month’s challenge is…
Vegan Christmas in July!
Visit the challenge page by August 1, 2014, to submit your page to the challenge! You can also grab the code for a blog-hop, so that visitors to your blog can see what other amazing dishes are out there!
Each month, I’ll feature an ingredient, a type of meal, or something that we just want to eat more of, and a linky where you can add your dish. Because I’m a Melbourne girl, the themes will probably be Southern-Hemisphere seasonal, so look out for the Vegan Christmas In July challenge coming just a few months from now!
Join the Challenge!
To join in, simply post a vegetarian (or vegan) dish on your blog by the end of the month and:
- Link to the challenge page at Cate’s Cates (or link to both the challenge page and Cate’s Cates, if someone else is hosting)
- Use the Anyone Can Cook Vegetarian logo in your post
- If you use twitter, tweet your post with @catescates and #easyvegetarian and I will re-tweet it to my followers.
- If you don’t have a blog, email me your recipe (17catherines at gmail dot com), along with a picture of the finished product, and I’ll post it for you and add it to the list.
- Follow the current theme when creating your recipe
- Entries can be vegetarian or vegan. If your recipe happens to be suitable for any other dietary requirements so much the better – and please say so!
- Entries don’t have to be new blog posts! I’m hoping these challenges will hang around as an index of handy recipes (so that people in the Northern Hemisphere can come looking for salads when it’s seasonal for them). Just edit your existing blog post with the link and icon for this one, and add your post to the linky.
- Recipes must be added to the linky by the first day of the following month (ie, May 1 for the April challenge).
I can’t wait to see your submissions!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~January 2013 – Substantial Salads February 2013 – The Vegetarian Lunchbox March 2013 – Easter Egg Inspirations April 2013 – Sweet Spices, Savoury Suppers May 2013 – Let there be Legumes! June 2013 – Orange! January 2014 – I Am Vegetarian, Hear Me Raw! February 2014 – Attack of the Killer Tomatoes March 2014 – Non-Terrifying Tofu April 2014 – Easter Egg Inspirations
May 2014 – Magical Mushrooms
July 2014 – Vegan Christmas in July – Challenge Now Open!
August 2014 - Hiatus as I will be on holiday – anyone want to host a challenge?
September 2014 – Picnic Lunches
October 2014 – Scary Food
November 2014 – Festival of Asparagus!
December 2014 – Vegan Food Gifts