This is mostly notes for my own nefarious, wedding-cake-making purposes, so I’m going to put most of it under a cut. But if you enjoy reading the convoluted workings of my brain when trying to calculate food and allergy things, by all means, click here…
Find a Recipe
About This Blog
Welcome to my online table! My name is Catherine and I love feeding people. By day, I am a scientific co-ordinator in a medical research institute. By night - or by weekend - I am generally found cooking like a maniac, rejoicing in farmers' markets, or talking endlessly about food.
While I am an omnivore, the vast majority of recipes on this blog are vegetarian, and many more are vegan, gluten-free or allergy friendly. You can find them through the menus above, or click on What if there isn't enough food? to learn more about this blog.
- Recipe: Simple Mint Syrup / Mint Cordial
- Recipe: Slow Cooked Quinces with Vanilla and Cardamom
- Recipe: Yoghurt and Almond Cake with Lemon and Rhubarb
- Kitchen Adventures: Making the MasterChef Lolly Bag Cake
- Recipe: Old English Matrimonials for Melissa
- The Australian Women's Weekly Children's Birthday Cake Book - An Illustrated and Nostalgic Review
- Recipe: Creamy Decadent Quince Ice-Cream
- Recipe: Lemon and Kaffir Lime Delicious Pudding
1, 2 and 3 years ago...
- 2015-05-28: Recipe: Turkish Delight Gateau
- 2013-05-28: Pantry challenge day 28, with caramel tarts and leftovers
- 2013-05-28: Recipe: Mexican Caramel Tarts for Maria Esther
- 2012-05-28: Recipe: Unnaturally Blue Curaçao Tart for Eurovision
- 2011-05-28: More thoughts on Roman cooking
What’s cooking elsewhere?
- Easy, everything, summer salad Bite-sized thoughts
- Baked peanut tempeh where's the beef? Vegetarians in Melbourne
- Sloth slice (Easy choc chip slice) Green Gourmet Giraffe
- Elderflower Sorbet David Lebovitz
- Vegan Sesame Crusted Avocado Salad Green Kitchen Stories
- Wild Ramp Rules - Harvest Sustainably Or Not At All The Garden of Eating
- fishie curry vegan about town
- Westville Chelsea, New York Ballroom Blintz
- Advent Calendar – Christmas Day! Cate Sings
- Monster Kitchen and Bar, NewActon Wayfaring Chocolate
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.