Also, I’m tipsy. These two things aren’t entirely related, but as it happened I had a voucher for dinner with wine this evening which I decided to use for a friend’s birthday after choir, and it turns out that a glass and a half of white wine is definitely enough to make me silly and wobbly. I’m such a lightweight (I believe the official term is a Cadbury girl – a glass and a half… is plenty for me).
Find a Recipe
About This Blog
Welcome to my online table! My name is Catherine and I love feeding people. By day, I am a scientific co-ordinator in a medical research institute. By night - or by weekend - I am generally found cooking like a maniac, rejoicing in farmers' markets, or talking endlessly about food.
While I am an omnivore, the vast majority of recipes on this blog are vegetarian, and many more are vegan, gluten-free or allergy friendly. You can find them through the menus above, or click on What if there isn't enough food? to learn more about this blog.
- Cake for a rainbow wedding
- Recipe: Simple Mint Syrup / Mint Cordial
- Recipe: Slow Cooker Lamb Shoulder with Lemon and Garlic
- Recipe: Chocolate Crackles for Grownups
- Recipe: Almond Cookies with Lemon Myrtle
- Recipe: Gluten-Free Flour Mixes (including self-raising)
- The Australian Women's Weekly Children's Birthday Cake Book - An Illustrated and Nostalgic Review
1, 2 and 3 years ago...
What’s cooking elsewhere?
- Lanzhou Beef Noodle Bar where's the beef? Vegetarians in Melbourne
- Bistro Pierre Lapin David Lebovitz
- Oaty thumbprint biscuits and a lesson: Vegan MoFo Green Gourmet Giraffe
- In my kitchen - September 2018 Bite-sized thoughts
- Creamy Spinach Penne with Watermelon Green Kitchen Stories
- 6 Delicious Desserts To Make This Month The Garden of Eating
- fishie curry vegan about town
- Westville Chelsea, New York Ballroom Blintz
- Advent Calendar – Christmas Day! Cate Sings
- Monster Kitchen and Bar, NewActon Wayfaring Chocolate
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.