Oh my. Am I the last food-obsessed person in the world to discover Heston Blumenthal’s extraordinary feasts? How have I missed this wonderful culinary insanity for so long?
Find a Recipe
About This Blog
Welcome to my online table! My name is Catherine and I love feeding people. By day, I am a scientific co-ordinator in a medical research institute. By night - or by weekend - I am generally found cooking like a maniac, rejoicing in farmers' markets, or talking endlessly about food.
While I am an omnivore, the vast majority of recipes on this blog are vegetarian, and many more are vegan, gluten-free or allergy friendly. You can find them through the menus above, or click on What if there isn't enough food? to learn more about this blog.
- Kitchen Adventures: Making the MasterChef Lolly Bag Cake
- Recipe: Simple Mint Syrup / Mint Cordial
- Recipe: Almond Cookies with Lemon Myrtle
- Basics that aren't: Béchamel Sauce (and variations)
- Recipe: Gluten-Free Sponge Cake
- Recipe: Almond milk patisserie cream
- Recipe: Easy Last-Minute Fruit Mince for the Disorganised Cook Who Still Needs Mince Pies
- Recipe: Chocolate Crackles for Grownups
1, 2 and 3 years ago...
What’s cooking elsewhere?
- Green Salad with Peas, Green Beans, and Buttermilk Ranch Dressing David Lebovitz
- Din Tai Fung where's the beef? Vegetarians in Melbourne
- Layered nut roast for Christmas in July Green Gourmet Giraffe
- Danish Summer Tacos Green Kitchen Stories
- 6 Delicious Desserts To Make This Month The Garden of Eating
- (Not) in my kitchen - July 2018 Bite-sized thoughts
- fishie curry vegan about town
- Westville Chelsea, New York Ballroom Blintz
- Advent Calendar – Christmas Day! Cate Sings
- Monster Kitchen and Bar, NewActon Wayfaring Chocolate
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.