This is a very simple recipe, from a book called Reds, Whites, and Greens, by Faith Willunger. As you might have gathered from the title, it’s a book of Italian things to do with vegetables. I’m yet to find a bad recipe in this book, which I will be reviewing in the near future. This recipe is lovely and fresh tasting, and gives cauliflower a zing I had not previously thought possible. It’s like a light version of cauliflower cheese. Only nicer.
Find a Recipe
About This Blog
Welcome to my online table! My name is Catherine and I love feeding people. By day, I am a scientific co-ordinator in a medical research institute. By night - or by weekend - I am generally found cooking like a maniac, rejoicing in farmers' markets, or talking endlessly about food.
While I am an omnivore, the vast majority of recipes on this blog are vegetarian, and many more are vegan, gluten-free or allergy friendly. You can find them through the menus above, or click on What if there isn't enough food? to learn more about this blog.
- Recipe: Creamy Decadent Quince Ice-Cream
- Recipe: Lemon and Ruby Cakepops
- Recipe: Simple Mint Syrup / Mint Cordial
- Recipe: Easy Last-Minute Fruit Mince for the Disorganised Cook Who Still Needs Mince Pies
- Recipe: Almond Cookies with Lemon Myrtle
- Recipe: Old English Matrimonials for Melissa
- Recipe: Gluten-Free Flour Mixes (including self-raising)
- ~ Low Fructose ~
A blast from the past...
What’s cooking elsewhere?
- Favorite Newsletters David Lebovitz
- Creamy spring risotto soup (vegan) Green Gourmet Giraffe
- The Origin Tales where's the beef? Vegetarians in Melbourne
- Vegan Aubergine Polpette – Three Ways Green Kitchen Stories
- Medway Valley Walk - 16 miles between Tonbridge and Maidstone Bite-sized thoughts
- 6 Delicious Desserts To Make This Month The Garden of Eating
- fishie curry vegan about town
- Westville Chelsea, New York Ballroom Blintz
- Advent Calendar – Christmas Day! Cate Sings
- Monster Kitchen and Bar, NewActon Wayfaring Chocolate
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.