Find a Recipe
About This Blog
Welcome to my online table! My name is Catherine and I love feeding people. By day, I am a scientific co-ordinator in a medical research institute. By night - or by weekend - I am generally found cooking like a maniac, rejoicing in farmers' markets, or talking endlessly about food.
While I am an omnivore, the vast majority of recipes on this blog are vegetarian, and many more are vegan, gluten-free or allergy friendly. You can find them through the menus above, or click on What if there isn't enough food? to learn more about this blog.
- Recipe: Golden Snake Bread for Chinese New Year
- Recipe: Simple Mint Syrup / Mint Cordial
- Kitchen Adventures: Making the MasterChef Lolly Bag Cake
- Recipe: How to make a Cross-Dressing Ken Cake, plus the Gallery of Ken!
- Recipe: Gluten-Free Flour Mixes (including self-raising)
- Recipe: Garlic Fudge
- Recipe: Old English Matrimonials for Melissa
- Recipe: Subtly Strawberry Agar Jellies
1, 2 and 3 years ago...
- 2011-08-21: Being domestic
What’s cooking elsewhere?
- Nutella brownie to farewell We Should Cocoa Green Gourmet Giraffe
- Zen Beans/Chán dòu where's the beef? Vegetarians in Melbourne
- Republic of Booza David Lebovitz
- Creamy Spinach Penne with Watermelon Green Kitchen Stories
- 6 Delicious Desserts To Make This Month The Garden of Eating
- (Not) in my kitchen - July 2018 Bite-sized thoughts
- fishie curry vegan about town
- Westville Chelsea, New York Ballroom Blintz
- Advent Calendar – Christmas Day! Cate Sings
- Monster Kitchen and Bar, NewActon Wayfaring Chocolate
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.