Find a Recipe
About This Blog
Welcome to my online table! My name is Catherine and I love feeding people. By day, I am a scientific co-ordinator in a medical research institute. By night - or by weekend - I am generally found cooking like a maniac, rejoicing in farmers' markets, or talking endlessly about food.
While I am an omnivore, the vast majority of recipes on this blog are vegetarian, and many more are vegan, gluten-free or allergy friendly. You can find them through the menus above, or click on What if there isn't enough food? to learn more about this blog.
- Recipe: Simple Mint Syrup / Mint Cordial
- Recipe: Almond milk patisserie cream
- Recipe: Vanilla Poached Stone-Fruit
- ~ Low Fructose ~
- Recipe: Warm Sweet Potato and Pumpkin Salad
- Recipe: Lentil, Mushroom & Cashew Bolognese That Really Tastes Alarmingly Like the Meaty Kind
- Conversion Tables
- Recipe: Jasmine and Orange Blossom Cupcakes for Sensitive Souls
1, 2 and 3 years ago...
What’s cooking elsewhere?
- Echo Deli in Paris David Lebovitz
- White Night Melbourne 2018 Green Gourmet Giraffe
- Best ever fluffy vegan pancakes Bite-sized thoughts
- Vegan Love Shakes! Green Kitchen Stories
- Nostralis where's the beef? Vegetarians in Melbourne
- A Few Great Cookbooks The Garden of Eating
- fishie curry vegan about town
- Westville Chelsea, New York Ballroom Blintz
- Advent Calendar – Christmas Day! Cate Sings
- Monster Kitchen and Bar, NewActon Wayfaring Chocolate
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.