Find a Recipe
About This Blog
Welcome to my online table! My name is Catherine and I love feeding people. By day, I am a scientific co-ordinator in a medical research institute. By night - or by weekend - I am generally found cooking like a maniac, rejoicing in farmers' markets, or talking endlessly about food.
While I am an omnivore, the vast majority of recipes on this blog are vegetarian, and many more are vegan, gluten-free or allergy friendly. You can find them through the menus above, or click on What if there isn't enough food? to learn more about this blog.
- Recipe: Easy Last-Minute Fruit Mince for the Disorganised Cook Who Still Needs Mince Pies
- Recipe: Creamy Decadent Quince Ice-Cream
- Recipe: Date and Pistachio Petits Fours (Mersu)
- Basics that aren't: Béchamel Sauce (and variations)
- Review: Cake, Bake and Sweets Show, Melbourne
- Recipe: Almond milk patisserie cream
- Recipe: Simple Mint Syrup / Mint Cordial
- Conversion Tables
1, 2 and 3 years ago...
What’s cooking elsewhere?
- Dr Morse Bar and Eatery where's the beef? Vegetarians in Melbourne
- Thanksgiving Recipes David Lebovitz
- Thai red curry tofu and cabbage salad Bite-sized thoughts
- Sock doughnuts and doughnut mania Green Gourmet Giraffe
- Pumpkin & Kale Salad + Just Married! Green Kitchen Stories
- Goodbye Emily Cooks Vegan!
- Esquites Corn Salad -- Mexican Street Corn In A Bowl The Garden of Eating
- fishie curry vegan about town
- Westville Chelsea, New York Ballroom Blintz
- Advent Calendar – Christmas Day! Cate Sings
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.