Find a Recipe
About This Blog
Welcome to my online table! My name is Catherine and I love feeding people. By day, I am a scientific co-ordinator in a medical research institute. By night - or by weekend - I am generally found cooking like a maniac, rejoicing in farmers' markets, or talking endlessly about food.
While I am an omnivore, the vast majority of recipes on this blog are vegetarian, and many more are vegan, gluten-free or allergy friendly. You can find them through the menus above, or click on What if there isn't enough food? to learn more about this blog.
- Recipe: Slow Cooked Quinces with Vanilla and Cardamom
- Recipe: Simple Mint Syrup / Mint Cordial
- Recipe: Old English Matrimonials for Melissa
- Recipe: Creamy Decadent Quince Ice-Cream
- Kitchen Adventures: Making the MasterChef Lolly Bag Cake
- Recipe: Garlic Fudge
- Recipe: Sfoof! (Turmeric and semolina cake)
- Recipe: Slow Cooker Lamb Shoulder with Lemon and Garlic
1, 2 and 3 years ago...
- 2014-05-25: Dances with Dieticians: Learning more about Fructose Intolerance
- 2013-05-25: Pantry challenge day 25, with Coburg Farmers' Market on a lazy morning
- 2013-05-25: Cooking in Space!
- 2012-05-25: Recipe: Eurovision Random Fridge Brownies
- 2011-05-25: Recipe: Red Cabbage, German style
- 2011-05-25: What's for dinner?
What’s cooking elsewhere?
- Billy and Lucy where's the beef? Vegetarians in Melbourne
- Street art in Melbourne: Brunswick 2017-2018 Green Gourmet Giraffe
- Strawberry Margaritas David Lebovitz
- New product discoveries: Vegan eating when out and about Bite-sized thoughts
- Vegan Sesame Crusted Avocado Salad Green Kitchen Stories
- Wild Ramp Rules - Harvest Sustainably Or Not At All The Garden of Eating
- fishie curry vegan about town
- Westville Chelsea, New York Ballroom Blintz
- Advent Calendar – Christmas Day! Cate Sings
- Monster Kitchen and Bar, NewActon Wayfaring Chocolate
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.