Find a Recipe
About This Blog
Welcome to my online table! My name is Catherine and I love feeding people. By day, I am a scientific co-ordinator in a medical research institute. By night - or by weekend - I am generally found cooking like a maniac, rejoicing in farmers' markets, or talking endlessly about food.
While I am an omnivore, the vast majority of recipes on this blog are vegetarian, and many more are vegan, gluten-free or allergy friendly. You can find them through the menus above, or click on What if there isn't enough food? to learn more about this blog.
- Recipe: Simple Mint Syrup / Mint Cordial
- Kitchen Adventures: Making the MasterChef Lolly Bag Cake
- Recipe: Almond milk patisserie cream
- Recipe: Easy Last-Minute Fruit Mince for the Disorganised Cook Who Still Needs Mince Pies
- The Australian Women's Weekly Children's Birthday Cake Book - An Illustrated and Nostalgic Review
- Recipe: Slow Cooker Lamb Shoulder with Lemon and Garlic
- Recipe: Old English Matrimonials for Melissa
- Recipe: Almond Cookies with Lemon Myrtle
1, 2 and 3 years ago...
What’s cooking elsewhere?
- A stew of leftover gravy, with some school holidays reflections Green Gourmet Giraffe
- Vietnamese Caramel Chicken David Lebovitz
- Seven bites of Brisbane where's the beef? Vegetarians in Melbourne
- Vegan-friendly mint chocolate refrigerator slice Bite-sized thoughts
- Review: Kennard’s Artisan (Vegan!) Chocolates
- Strawberry Rhubarb Pie The Garden of Eating
- Savory Yogurt Bowl + London Green Kitchen Stories
- fishie curry vegan about town
- Westville Chelsea, New York Ballroom Blintz
- Advent Calendar – Christmas Day! Cate Sings
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.