Find a Recipe
About This Blog
Welcome to my online table! My name is Catherine and I love feeding people. By day, I am a scientific co-ordinator in a medical research institute. By night - or by weekend - I am generally found cooking like a maniac, rejoicing in farmers' markets, or talking endlessly about food.
While I am an omnivore, the vast majority of recipes on this blog are vegetarian, and many more are vegan, gluten-free or allergy friendly. You can find them through the menus above, or click on What if there isn't enough food? to learn more about this blog.
- Recipe: Simple Mint Syrup / Mint Cordial
- Recipe: Creamy Decadent Quince Ice-Cream
- Recipe: Almond milk patisserie cream
- Kitchen Adventures: Making the MasterChef Lolly Bag Cake
- Recipe: Overnight Rice Pudding for a Cold Winter's Morning
- Recipe: Old English Matrimonials for Melissa
- Conversion Tables
- Recipe: Slow Cooked Quinces with Vanilla and Cardamom
1, 2 and 3 years ago...
What’s cooking elsewhere?
- Mum's Kitchen Green Gourmet Giraffe
- Novel Sydney eats where's the beef? Vegetarians in Melbourne
- Devil’s Food Chocolate Ice Cream David Lebovitz
- Red lentil dhal Bite-sized thoughts
- Six Strawberry Delights The Garden of Eating
- Smashed Cookie Salad with Strawberries Green Kitchen Stories
- fishie curry vegan about town
- Westville Chelsea, New York Ballroom Blintz
- Advent Calendar – Christmas Day! Cate Sings
- Monster Kitchen and Bar, NewActon Wayfaring Chocolate
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.