Oh my. Am I the last food-obsessed person in the world to discover Heston Blumenthal’s extraordinary feasts? How have I missed this wonderful culinary insanity for so long?
Find a Recipe
About This Blog
Welcome to my online table! My name is Catherine and I love feeding people. By day, I am a scientific co-ordinator in a medical research institute. By night - or by weekend - I am generally found cooking like a maniac, rejoicing in farmers' markets, or talking endlessly about food.
While I am an omnivore, the vast majority of recipes on this blog are vegetarian, and many more are vegan, gluten-free or allergy friendly. You can find them through the menus above, or click on What if there isn't enough food? to learn more about this blog.
- Recipe: Easy Last-Minute Fruit Mince for the Disorganised Cook Who Still Needs Mince Pies
- Recipe: Simple Mint Syrup / Mint Cordial
- Recipe: Warm Sweet Potato and Pumpkin Salad
- Recipe: Almond milk patisserie cream
- Recipe: Vegan Florentines
- Recipe: Vanilla Poached Stone-Fruit
- Recipe: Raw Vegan Mini Christmas Puddings!
- Recipe: Vegan Almond & Salted Pistachio Caramel Nougat
1, 2 and 3 years ago...
- 2017-12-18 No articles on this date.
What’s cooking elsewhere?
- Revisiting Sydney favourites where's the beef? Vegetarians in Melbourne
- Coburg Night Market 2017 Green Gourmet Giraffe
- It's starting to look a lot like Christmas... Bite-sized thoughts
- Buckwheat Chocolate Chip Cookies David Lebovitz
- Black Bean Brownie Bites Green Kitchen Stories
- Esquites Corn Salad -- Mexican Street Corn In A Bowl The Garden of Eating
- fishie curry vegan about town
- Westville Chelsea, New York Ballroom Blintz
- Advent Calendar – Christmas Day! Cate Sings
- Monster Kitchen and Bar, NewActon Wayfaring Chocolate
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.