Oh my. Am I the last food-obsessed person in the world to discover Heston Blumenthal’s extraordinary feasts? How have I missed this wonderful culinary insanity for so long?
Find a Recipe
About This Blog
Welcome to my online table! My name is Catherine and I love feeding people. By day, I am a scientific co-ordinator in a medical research institute. By night - or by weekend - I am generally found cooking like a maniac, rejoicing in farmers' markets, or talking endlessly about food.
While I am an omnivore, the vast majority of recipes on this blog are vegetarian, and many more are vegan, gluten-free or allergy friendly. You can find them through the menus above, or click on What if there isn't enough food? to learn more about this blog.
- Kitchen Adventures: Making the MasterChef Lolly Bag Cake
- Recipe: Simple Mint Syrup / Mint Cordial
- ~ Low Fructose ~
- Recipe: Creamy Decadent Quince Ice-Cream
- Recipe: Lentil, Mushroom & Cashew Bolognese That Really Tastes Alarmingly Like the Meaty Kind
- Recipe: Chocolate Crackles for Grownups
- Recipe: Almond milk patisserie cream
- Product Review: CoYo Coconut Yoghurt
1, 2 and 3 years ago...
- 2012-03-19: Recipe: Baklava
What’s cooking elsewhere?
- Chinese Garden of Friendship and Tea House, Sydney Green Gourmet Giraffe
- Wombat Cafe where's the beef? Vegetarians in Melbourne
- Springing into Dorset Bite-sized thoughts
- Edwart Chocolatier David Lebovitz
- Hippie Pizza + video Green Kitchen Stories
- A Few Great Cookbooks The Garden of Eating
- fishie curry vegan about town
- Westville Chelsea, New York Ballroom Blintz
- Advent Calendar – Christmas Day! Cate Sings
- Monster Kitchen and Bar, NewActon Wayfaring Chocolate
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.