In which our heroines explore Bergen, miss all the museums, but do find some trolls (not the internet kind).
Find a Recipe
About This Blog
Welcome to my online table! My name is Catherine and I love feeding people. By day, I am a scientific co-ordinator in a medical research institute. By night - or by weekend - I am generally found cooking like a maniac, rejoicing in farmers' markets, or talking endlessly about food.
While I am an omnivore, the vast majority of recipes on this blog are vegetarian, and many more are vegan, gluten-free or allergy friendly. You can find them through the menus above, or click on What if there isn't enough food? to learn more about this blog.
- Kitchen Adventures: Making the MasterChef Lolly Bag Cake
- Recipe: Chocolate Crackles for Grownups
- The Australian Women's Weekly Children's Birthday Cake Book - An Illustrated and Nostalgic Review
- Farmers' Market Post: ASPARAGUS ASPARAGUS ASPARAGUS
- Recipe: Simple Mint Syrup / Mint Cordial
- Travel Diary: Norway Part 6 - Bergen, and a farewell to Northern lands!
- Travel Post: Norway Part 4: A glimpse of Bergen
- In My Kitchen: Post-Europe Edition!
A year ago today...
What’s cooking elsewhere?
- Sesame crusted carrot noodles Bite-sized thoughts
- Spaghetti Pie and Random Notes Green Gourmet Giraffe
- Mantra Lounge where's the beef? Vegetarians in Melbourne
- Breakfast Hash frugal feeding
- Green Kitchen Travels + Ribollita + Giveaway! Green Kitchen Stories
- Roasted Garlic - Easy, Mellow & Delicious The Garden of Eating - a sinfully good blog about food
- Sweet Treats – Kingston Biscuits The $120 Food Challenge
- Bob’s Bake Shop David Lebovitz
- Blackberry & Apple Compote Emily Cooks Vegan
- Hellenic Republic Ballroom Blintz
Theme: Coraline by Automattic.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.