In which our heroines investigate Roman ruins, discuss theology-based card games, and fail to see the wolf.
Find a Recipe
About This Blog
Welcome to my online table! My name is Catherine and I love feeding people. By day, I am a scientific co-ordinator in a medical research institute. By night - or by weekend - I am generally found cooking like a maniac, rejoicing in farmers' markets, or talking endlessly about food.
While I am an omnivore, the vast majority of recipes on this blog are vegetarian, and many more are vegan, gluten-free or allergy friendly. You can find them through the menus above, or click on What if there isn't enough food? to learn more about this blog.
- Kitchen Adventures: Making the MasterChef Lolly Bag Cake
- Recipe: Slow Cooked Quinces with Vanilla and Cardamom
- Product Review: CoYo Coconut Yoghurt
- The Australian Women's Weekly Children's Birthday Cake Book - An Illustrated and Nostalgic Review
- Recipe: Simple Mint Syrup / Mint Cordial
- Travel Diary: Triers and Wackernheim
- Recipe: Warm Sweet Potato and Pumpkin Salad
- Recipe: Almond milk patisserie cream
A year ago today...
What’s cooking elsewhere?
- Desserts – Pecan Syrup Tart The $120 Food Challenge
- Kidecals labels Bite-sized thoughts
- Roasted Butternut Squash Pie The Garden of Eating
- Gnocchi with Mexican Corn Green Gourmet Giraffe
- A Minor Place IV where's the beef? Vegetarians in Melbourne
- Chocolate Treacle Cake frugal feeding
- Whole-Wheat Sunflower Seed Rye Bread David Lebovitz
- Pumpkin Soup Emily Cooks Vegan
- Blintz On Tour: Early Bird Espresso & Brew Bar, Toronto Ballroom Blintz
- Savoury Tomato & Parmesan Crumble Green Kitchen Stories
Theme: Coraline by Automattic.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.